Welcome to the Library of Things
The Library of Things is a collection of items - such as games, consumer electronics, and tools - that you can check out with your library card. Check out our Library of Things corner on the Second floor by Nonfiction & the Young Adult Loft.
How to Borrow an Item
Use the categories below to search through the items that we have in the Library of Things. You can browse by category, or by all items alphabetically. Place holds on an item by clicking on the Link to Catalog, and then signing into your Library account. Not sure how to sign in? Click here for a walkthrough guide.
- Items may be checked out at the Circulation Desk by Library card holders
- Items must be returned to the Circulation Desk or curbside return may be arranged by calling the Library in advance
- When checking out, patron may have to review and sign a borrower agreement
- Late fees are $5/day and borrower is responsible for replacement costs for lost or damaged item
- Most check-out periods are 2 weeks with no renewals, though items may differ.
- Please call 802-846-4140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
Donations & Requests
Looking to donate an item or request that we add an item to the Library of Things? Send us an email with your item details to email@example.com