The South Burlington Public Library is a place for teens and young adults.
- Books, movies, magazines, ebooks and audiobooks, and more.
- Free computer use and Wi-Fi access.
- Mobile printing.
- Friendly library staff to help guide you to the books and resources you need.
- Physical spaces for your use, including Study Rooms and the Young Adult Loft.
- Board games to check out and take home.
- And so much more.
Follow the links on the above to see what else we have to offer you.
|Follow SBPL Teens on Instagram||Browse the SBPL Teens Pinterest|
Just want to search for a book or DVD? Search the catalog.